Because I could not attend the session last week, today was the first full session during which I could work on my project. I was unable to get all my required materials, so I spent most of the session testing my servomotors and doing some research. I started off the session by testing just how efficient my servomotors were. I ended up using tape to hold each motor upright, attaching and LED to the wires, and using a piece of string to rotate the motor. This showed me which motors worked. I then took the motors that worked and attached them to a voltmeter, doing the same process, in order to determine which ones were the most efficient.
My makeshift servomotor tester [Read more…] about My Project, March 5th, 2015